Are you a passionate gamer eager to dive into the world of game development? If so, we want you to join us on an exciting journey!
Grip Studios is on the lookout for new team members in Prague and Brno, and we believe you could be the perfect fit. We're thrilled to offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of crafting AAA games. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, there's a place for everyone here.
Dive into the dynamic realm of Co-Development alongside worldwide known studios, contribute to our in-house title, and collaborate on bringing games to life across various platforms.
Let's build incredible gaming experiences together.
What does our Tools Engineer do:
- Creating gameplay/content/editor tools used in internal projects as well as in co-development AAA projects
- Work closely with other departments to create the best experience possible
What do we expect from you?:
- Work experience with C++ (at least 2 years)
- Ability to write high-performance optimized code
- Capability to learn fast and apply the gained knowledge
- English is a must, as we are working in international environments
- Team spirit and enthusiasm for games
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the development of games on consoles or mobile platforms
- Knowledge of UE4/UE5, Unity, CryEngine or Lumberyard
- Experience with Splines and Procedural Content Generation
- Multicore programming
What technologies do we use?
- Unreal Engine (C++)
- PS4, PS5, XBOX, Switch, mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- Versioning systems
- Task management systems
Some interesting points and what we can offer to you:
- We will give you the freedom to either specialize in one direction or to change focus or try something new from time to time, we are open-minded
- Work with the most modern technologies
- Cooperation on AAA game titles
- Flexible working hours - there are some mandatory meetings, other than that it is up to you (after discussion with your supervisor) to manage your time
- We trust our people, so we offer them the opportunity to take free days as they need, with no limitation.
- Cool, easy-going “asshole free” company culture